I had the chance to see the 2011 World Champion of Public Speaking, Jock Elliott, in Ireland on the weekend. Here’s your chance to see him in London. You won’t want to miss this!
Discover the essential tools for getting your message across to any audience with World Champion of Public Speaking (2011) Jock Elliott.
When: Friday 23rd May
At this amazing event you will have the opportunity to learn the techniques of world class speaking and presenting including:
What makes a world class speech?
- Look ‘under the hood’ at Jock’s winning speech
- Discover how careful crafting builds towards a powerful and compelling conclusion.
- See how every word is selected for a reason and how reason plus emotion creates success.
You will learn how to:
- Identify your point
- Know your audience
- Make your message valuable
- Add impact to your presentation
- Touch your audience’s hearts and minds
- Master the mechanics of your speech
- Get the right competitive and performance attitude
- Write a world-class speech
This is a great opportunity to have an evening of humour, insight, inspiration and learning.
There’s no one right way to do anything but there are always many ways of doing something better.
Tickets are just £7.50. Click Here To Book
Friday 23rd May 2014
Cass Business School
106 Bunhill Row, EC1Y 8TZ
Please arrive in time for the 6.45pm start of the evening presentations.